Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Palin's Daughter is Pregnant. The Left are Wrong...again

It appears that the left side of the blogosphere is full of the most insidious, bilious rumours about Sarah Palin, especially one that claims she is really the grandmother of Trig, rather than his mother. I am sure her supporters expected some smear campaigns, but some, like this one, are just plain vicious, and utterly repugnant.

In a statement issued by Sarah and Todd Palin today (yesterday my time), Palin confirms that her daughter Bristol is pregnant.

I'm no obstetrician, but I think this would make it somewhat improbable that Bristol had given birth to Trig in April, as claimed by the rumourmongers.

Palin rightly requests privacy for her daughter from the media, and I don't intend to blog about it further, save to wish that the baby be brought into the world healthy, and into a loving and caring family.

No comments: