Sunday, September 21, 2008

More assistants who wouldn't know customer service if they tripped over it

Just got back from Woolworths.

I was in the grog section buying a six pack. (I've been trying to get a six pack for years, but that's a different blog entirely!)

I digress.

The tattooed, identity-challenged sprig behind the counter had just finished serving the lady in front of me.

He then grabbed my six pack, scanned it, took my $20 note without asking for it and give me the docket - all whilst having a conversation with the lady in front of me!!

He finally interrupted himself and asked me if I wanted a bag. How thoughtful of him. As Woolworths doesn't (yet) charge for plastic bags, I said yes.

As I said in my previous post - I have some sympathy for sales assistants, but not much!

Any wonder.

No comments: