Thursday, October 16, 2008

SHOCK: Someone in the media reckons McCain won the 3rd debate!!

For those of you, like boring old me, who watched the final Presidential debate today (my time), you would also, no doubt, have taken an interest in who the media said won it. I'm not implying that you would have taken any notice of what the media said of course, merely that you took a passing interest!

It should come as no surprise to any of us that 95% of the fourth estate gave victory to Senator Government Obama. Reading some comments on the net today I have come to the conclusion that the MSM and the rest of the neanderthal left would have given the debate to Obama had he not even turned up!

Regarding the outcome of the debate, one surprising dissenting voice comes from Mark Halperin. I say surprising, because he is writing for Time magazine, no less.

Here is the article.

No comments: