Friday, October 31, 2008

Channel 9 (Australia) to take US election coverage

Apparently Channel 9 will be covering the US election from 11am (EDST) Wednesday November 5. I am not sure whether they will be taking the feed from one of their affiliates (ABC or NBC) or if it will be their own panel. Whatever their forum, it will be biased in favour of the Messiah, of course. If it gets too tendentious I will mute the coverage and just watch the electoral college ticker.

At this stage I don't know if other Aussie free-to-air channels are taking the US election, although I would imagine SBS will, seeing as they took all the debates live.

UPDATE

I can confirm that from 11am on 5 November, Channel 9 will be covering the US elections.

I just saw Nine's news with their US reporter Robert Penfold reporting (from an Obama rally - naturally) and yet again dismissing McCain's chances of winning because of another "bad" poll. One poll. As I have said numerous times on this blog, polls are meaningless, except the one on election day.

While such biased reporting continues to burn my onion, I refuse to let my confidence in a McCain/Palin victory be assuaged or diminished by the bleatings of this country's left wing, guilt-ridden media.

No comments: